Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tragedy

Adidas Fever









A short one-shot about a girl name Tchie as she reminsces the time she had with her two best friends.

Opinion
Think you can't be sad after reading a 17 page oneshot? Well, this one can do it. It's really awesome, beautiful art.

Renri no Eda



Meet Min Su, the ultimate playboy. One day on a rainy day he meets a girl, naturally he had to get her. But she didn't want a relationship with him. When she left, she dropped her cell phone which Min Su found. But why does the girl live in the hosipital?

Opinion
This summary does not do the manga justice! IT IS SOO GOOD AND SAD!!! I loved it. blush.gif

Bokura o Tsunaide










Toshiya has died and now has permission to go back to Earth to check on things. He finds that his best friends are the same as they always were- in love, but afraid to get together because it might break up the friendship that the two of them and Toshiya had. Toshiya is depressed when he sees this, and hopes that his friends will move on and live in happiness.

Opinion
I knew it was going to be the type of story I liked when I read the small synopsis, and it was. But it was so sad. I just finished reading it right now and I feel like ripping my heart out! T____T I didn't cry, but came so close to doing so. It was such a lovely story!!

"Kanoe was there. Daichi was there. I was there, and I was gone."

100 Days Dream










"Even though I don't have wings, I can fly." Sad, dreamlike, short~

Opinion
But was the main character a boy or a girl? lol

Pieces of You










It's about a depressed woman who's stuck on something that happened in her life.

Opinion
10 color pages. Sad story. Leaves you wanting a bit more...

The Bedroom Girl, The Sculpture Room Girl










An artist is hired to make a doll that looks just like a little girl that is going to die soon. However, while he makes the doll, it comes to life. Is it possessed by the spirit of the real little girl?

Opinion
3 and a half stars

Shirahime Syo









Legends say that when it snows, it is because the snow princess is crying. A collection of five tragic tales, all connected by the bond of snow. Shirahime-syo is CLAMP's tribute to traditional Japanese form and storytelling.

Opinion
Lovely, haunting stories that keep you wanting. The stories are really, really beautiful. I definitely recommend them. I read this about 4 years ago so I don't remember the exact plotlines but I remember the feelings I felt while I read this~ I was mesmerized~

No comments:

Post a Comment