Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Finals Week and Winter Break

I guess it was that time of year again! I started reading a lot of oneshots. It's a little like an addiction~ I bumped into a few awesome ones and then I wanted to read more and more until I found more awesome ones. Unfortunately you also run into some really horrible stories here and there ~____~

Wagamama na Junai











Miyo likes Kendo, but she accidentally confesses to the wrong person. She confesses to Kuratarou, this big and brash guy she's really afraid of. He, since he doesn't know how to treat girls, thinks the definition of girlfriend is lackey and has her doing errands and homework for him.

It was so overly dramatic, bad art, I didn't like it at all. The things the cropped up out of nowhere! It was ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment